1. What kind of warranty do you have?
2. Do you have Saturday Hours?
3. How do I get Alternate Transportation?
4. Are you a direct repair shop for insurance companies and can you explain what that means?
5. How many estimates do I need to get?
6. How do I get an estimate on my vehicle?
7. What is a deductible?
8. How long will the repairs take?
9. How do I choose a repair facility?
10. What if I have small door dents and dings?
11. Which insurance companies do you work with?
12. Will my car be clean when I pick it up?
13. What if my car needs towed?
14. What if my car needs mechanical repair?
1. WHAT KIND OF WARRANTY DO YOU HAVE?
We provide a lifetime warranty pertaining to defects in workmanship for as long as you own the vehicle. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage by improper maintenance, neglect or abuse.
2. DO YOU WORK SATURDAY HOURS?
No, not at this time.
3. HOW DO I GET ALTERNATE TRANSPORTATION?
We will help you arrange for a rental, either with Murphy Bros fleet or a major rental co.
4. ARE YOU A DIRECT REPAIR SHOP FOR INSURANCE COMPANIES AND
CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT THAT MEANS?
Yes we are a direct repair shop for many different insurance companies This allows us to help make the claim go smoother, by working directly with these insurance companies. We write the estimates (per the insurance companies guide lines), take the photo’s, schedule the work and help coordinate a rental.
5. HOW MANY ESTIMATES DO I NEED TO GET?
You are only required to get 1 estimate in the State of Ohio, per The Ohio Insurance Commission. Some insurance companies will try strongly to get YOU to go to one of their direct repair shops, however YOU have the right to go where YOU decide to have the repairs done. After all, it is YOUR car
6. HOW DO I GET AN ESTIMATE ON MY VEHICLE?
We are open for estimates Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
No appointment is needed.
7. WHAT IS A DEDUCTIBLE?
A deductible is the amount that the insured agrees to pay first. Then the insurance company picks up the rest. Murphy Bros does not accept credit cards for the deductible payment. Normally a personal check or cash is just fine.
8. HOW LONG WILL THE REPAIRS TAKE?
We will give you an approximate completion date when you are scheduled for repairs. This can change due to part availability and or hidden damage.
9. HOW DO I CHOOSE A REPAIR FACILITY?
The best way to choose a body shop is to ask family and friends, co-workers and your insurance agent.
We take pride in providing the highest quality repair available. We have been family owned and operated since 1925. Our technicians have over 150 years of combined experience. We are I-CAR Platinum certified.
10. WHAT IF I HAVE A SMALL DOOR DENT & DINGS?
We offer paintless dent repair on site with trained techs. Stop in for a quick estimate for free.
11. WHICH INSURANCE COMPANIES DO YOU WORK WITH?
All of them!
12. WILL MY CAR BE CLEAN WHEN I PICK IT UP?
Yes, we vacuum the inside, wash the vehicle and then polish the freshly painted repair.
13. WHAT IF MY CAR NEEDS TOWED?
Call us and we can arrange a truck to get it. If you have your own towing arrangements just tell the driver to bring it to Murphy Bros. Auto Body. If you have a police tow, you may need to get a police release to get it towed to us. Call us and we can guide you through this.
14. WHAT IF MY CAR NEEDS MECHANICAL REPAIR?
We have on site, an independent mechanical shop that can meet any of your needs (from oil changes to engine changes).